Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Made it...

Ahh.....I made it.

So right now I am sitting in a quite cramped "internet cafe" making some phone calls and figuring out my plans for the evening. Found a bed in a building called ChungKing Mansions, for 60 HKD, about 5 bucks. Let me tell ya, I am getting what I am paying for...

The flight was fantastic. Free beer, free movies in front of you and a little bit of sleep made for an easy time for sure. It is sooo strange being back on this side of the world, I almost feel like I haven't left. I did notice that getting off the plane I was the only one in a tee shirt and sandals...I was afraid it was going to be cold. Alas it is 25 degrees and it feels good outside. I am not too sure how long I will stay in HK as I am pretty excited to head off to Taiwan. I am going to try tomorrow to find some cheap flights.

Anyway, I don't want to spend too much time on the comp but I thought I'd give you an update to let you all (all? I wonder if the total amount of people reading this deserves an "all") know that I am okay and I made it with all my limbs in tact...

Cheers folks

ps - thanks for some awesome going away drinking in Collingwood and Toronto!!

2 comments:

  1. Your Penguin shit on the carpet, so I burned your things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ari its Waldy...

    gl in your endeavours!
    keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete